cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Purchase not working

I’ve paid for a sky sports monthly pass on the Now App. I’m logged in but it keeps asking me to pay for a subscription even though I have already purchased one. The money has come out of my bank yet it seems Now hasn’t recognised my purchase. Please help. 

16 REPLIES 16
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Are you logged in on the app with the same account details?

Navigate to the options so you can see “your account” in there you’ll get to see what login information is used if any.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am logged in with my account. Still not working.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
what is it your trying to watch?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It’s the Sky Sports monthly membership. I’ve tried on every sports channel to see if it would work. No luck so far
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What happens if you log out and back in?

Are you able to clear the app cache? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’m not sure about the apps cache but I’ve logged out and back in, also deleted and redownloaded the app and I’ve also logged into my account on my TV. All haven’t recognised that I have purchased a subscription. I was logged into this account at the time of purchase. I’m very confused about this. Thanks for your help so far, I appreciate any ideas you may have.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Since you’ve already deleted and reinstalled the app that’s better than deleting the cache.

Jump onto live chat to speak with staff, there could be a random glitch. Make sure to click “chat online” within the green box and not “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ok thank you
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sorry couldn’t be much help to resolve it without going to live chat. Hope you get it sorted bud!