cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem with understanding bill payment

Hi, I'm new to the Community and signed up to get a bit of advice or help as NowTV have not been any help. Basically the problem is I have had my broadband service stopped as according to them (Nowtv) I've not paid my bill. However, in my account statement it said it was paid on 9th April despite them stating I'm due them £36. When I check the account there is nowhere stating it's due, and the next payment date is 9th May at £18. So where has this £36 come from and why has my broadband been suspended. I really need my internet to stay in touch with my elderly mum during this virus. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Community Forum is mainly used by customers who wouldn't be able to help sorry.

You either need to phone the NowTV Broadband Team where the easiest place to find their telephone number is go to My Account > Broadband & Calls and under the Moving Home section keep clicking on it until the phone number appears on your screen (expect a long waiting time on the phone where it sounds like their staff are stretched since the coronavirus pandemic).

The moving home number should be the same number for all general Broadband & Phone enquiries.

Or alternatively because live chat is closed due to the coronavirus pandemic, then maybe try this following email address below.

customerservices AT nowtv.com (i had to use AT instead of the @ symbol because the forum software removes any email addresses when posting a reply). 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Community Forum is mainly used by customers who wouldn't be able to help sorry.

You either need to phone the NowTV Broadband Team where the easiest place to find their telephone number is go to My Account > Broadband & Calls and under the Moving Home section keep clicking on it until the phone number appears on your screen (expect a long waiting time on the phone where it sounds like their staff are stretched since the coronavirus pandemic).

The moving home number should be the same number for all general Broadband & Phone enquiries.

Or alternatively because live chat is closed due to the coronavirus pandemic, then maybe try this following email address below.

customerservices AT nowtv.com (i had to use AT instead of the @ symbol because the forum software removes any email addresses when posting a reply). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. I will give them a try.