cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Price rises

I signed up for an entertainment pass on offer which was extended for another 6 months when the pass ended. 2 weeks later I was informed that the price would be rising by 55% and I don't want that, obviously. I can't find a way of speaking to anyone and the live chat doesn't seem to work at the moment

3 REPLIES 3
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User if you want to cancel a pass then, when logged into your account, click the little man in the top right, click on manage account and then passes and vouchers. Find the entertainment pass and click 'cancel pass'. It's a four or five stage process that should culminate in a confirmation screen and a confirmation email.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for the reply. Will I have to pay for the full 6 months of the offer?
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User no. If the offer is £1.99 a month for 6 months and you cancel in the first month, you'll have access to the entertainment channels for the remainder of the month in which you cancel.

So for example, if the renewal/charge date is the 15th of the month and you cancel on the 2nd of the month, you can continue to watch the entertainment channels until midnight of the 14th of the month.

If you do want to cancel, make sure you do it at least 72 hours before the renewal date as NowTV may start the payment process and charge you another month.