Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Possible app bug: Unable to delete unavailable content from watchlist

Hi  @Anonymous User

It seems I am no longer able to delete content that is no longer available on NowTV from my watchlist . I first noticed this yesterday (8-12-2016). According to the my account page on the app the app version 2.30.0. The app does give you the option to remove unavailable content from your watchlist. You select remove. Nothing happens.

You are however still able to remove content from your watchlist that is still available on the service by going to the app page for the particular content and selecting the remove them watchlist button

This issue from what I can see seems to affect Xbox one and LG TVs

I hope I've explained things clearly.

ThanksSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
18 REPLIES 18
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're waiting for an update to be pushed out, I chased this yesterday and hopefully an update will be pushed out soon. 

Thanks @commanda6.

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, This also affects the 4K Roku.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl,

This has now been sorted on my ipad but is still a problem on my Roku streaming stick plus, which is the 4K version of Roku.

thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-F

hi Karl do you have an update when v4 will be rolled out to Roku. 

Thanks

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Our teams are hoping to roll out an update this week to try and resolve this issue with Watchlists. 

We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had this issue for months using the PS3 app. I have been trying to remove 3 unavailable programs and every time nothing happens. It is totally annoying as prior to the last app update I didn't have this issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

1st of February and this is still an issue!!

In the mean time, for the shows and movies that can be watched on the watchlist I suggest removing then adding them again, this will bring them to the front/top and move all the unavailable to the end.
-saves time
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, on TV and laptop so across devices, been about 6 weeks now.

Some of the shows seem to have disappeared from my watchlist on their own but there are still about 5 that can't be removed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My problem is when i add a tv show it then adds every other tv show related to it, for example i added criminal minds and it also added 2 other versions of the same programme.

This watchlist problem has been going on since mid december, how embarassing for now tv that 2 months later they are no further forward, absolutely shocking, how about sacking your inept IT staff and getting someone in who can do the job properly !!