cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Poor picture quality - how to cancel and get refund?

I signed up for NowTV yesterday, solely to rewatch GoT and to stream the new episodes in April. However, the picture quality is not at all what I expected - it looks like a crappy quality rip. I'd rather wait for GoT to come out on Blu-Ray than watch it in this poor quality.

I have tried a couple of different devices (both PCs) and had a poor experience on both.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get a refund on my entertainment pass? There is no option anywhere and no customer service email address that I've been able to find. Altogether a poor and low-tech experience from a tech company.

2 REPLIES 2
Matthew1234567
Scholar 3

If you only signed up yesterday, wouldn't you of got a free trial?  No issues with picture quality here via Roku.  I find when watching the entertainment channels, picture quality will vary greatly depending on the quality of the original broadcast, so nothing can be done.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I signed up for NowTV yesterday, solely to rewatch GoT and to stream the new episodes in April. However, the picture quality is not at all what I expected - it looks like a crappy quality rip. I'd rather wait for GoT to come out on Blu-Ray than watch it in this poor quality.

I have tried a couple of different devices (both PCs) and had a poor experience on both.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get a refund on my entertainment pass? There is no option anywhere and no customer service email address that I've been able to find. Altogether a poor and low-tech experience from a tech company.

Have you tried watching on anything other than a pc quality is at least 720p running at around 4.8mbps. As GOT can in most episodes be dark are you sure that’s not issue also what spec Pc,s are you using ?