cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please pay your bill in the next 10 days otherwise

I have changed my card details, thinking you would take a payment, now it looks like i owe 2 months and am going to be cut off, tried ringing but got the run around, very important as i now work from home. 

Some help please NOW

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The use of “you” on a customer to customer forum is misdirected.

Best option is to call the broadband team in the morning.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/managing-my-payments

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412485
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

And Now is domestic broadband.

Perfectly decent for that, but if you require a business-class service, you will need to look elsewhere 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
chilli2
Elite

There is no "You" as in rep from Now, only "us" this is a customer to customer forum and we are all customers just like you.

other than tring another card theres not a lot you can do apart fom trying to get in touch - someone else has the number, however Now is a domestic ( not work or work from home) targeted service, and a  budget one at that with all the bells and wistles and then some removed to leave a very basic service , what you pay is what you get, and with now you dont pay a lot so you dotn get alot

but it works fine for me, and many others.

Here are a few things that you should be aware of

Lower fault response times from openreach - Openreach provide the same basic service level to all ISPs/comunication partners (CPs) Some CPs will pay openreach more for a higher service level agreement and fault fixing such as business ISPs and some high end ISPs ( andrews arnold for example) however you will pay more for the high end ISPs, also with Now there is no 5G/4G/3G mobile back up, unless you provide your own

No next day replacement router , if the router dies then its either get your own and configure it yourself - after making sure its compatable with Nows oddball MER/option61 authenitcation or wait for them to deliver one - and a replacement wotn be next day

No VAT receipts , its for home/domestic/leisure use not work. Most home ISPs turn a blind eye to comercial use the work around is not to provide business levels of support and you can put working from home into that catergory .

If your employer has instructed you to WFH then you should tell them that you dont have a business ISP and you only have a domestic ISP that isnt stable/suited for comercial/buiness use and ask them for a dongle

RoyB
Legend

Add to which that while 12/7 may cover normal business hours, it isn’t the 24/7 that many ISPs provide.

And, curiously, doesn’t even cover the 20:01 to 23:59 period in which the peak consumption of Now streaming, and other internet activity, takes place.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.