commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I would like to cancel 

Hi @Anonymous User

you can do that by going to the following page on the NowTV website

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

after pressing cancel for the appropriate pass follow the dialogues all the way to the end. You should then receive an email within a few hours of cancelling (usually straightaway) . Also when you reach the end if you press the button to take you back to the passes and vouchers page. You should be able to see that the pass has been cancelled

remember each pass type that you have must be cancelled separately

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thank you 

When will this be affective

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thank you 

When will this be affective

Hi @Anonymous User What is this you are talking about? Thank you 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payments have been coming out of my account and I don’t use now tv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried cancelling mine twice online and it will not allow me to and I can’t seem to contact anyone with regards to this. Absolutely disgusted at this company they 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please cancel as I have been paying twice since I have had the box and am not happy about it

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Really didn't want to do this on a forum, but I can't get through the phones and nobody replies to emails, and the emails say to reply without changing the subject line, yet then they always come back undelivered.

I want to sort out my exit from NowTV.

I phoned to explain my circumstances: that I had lost my house and have no money. I was shocked to be told that not only would you not cancel my internet but that you expected a further £100 from me, a homeless person.

I was also surprised that I was told that I paid a lower cost installation. My bank statements show £40 went to NowTV from my account at the time, which is only £10 difference, a far cry from the £100 bring demanded now.

I really hope this won't drag on, but I have a feeling it will. I have no home, so internet is the last thing I need. I have no money, and believe me, if I had £100, it would be spent on accomodation rather than anything else.

What really feels like a kick in the shins is that I have been a good customer, even when receiving poor service. I never missed a payment and I tolerated months of poor service - which i notified NowTV about multiple times and didn't get a reply to for months (convenient that nobody replies during the cooling off period, eh?). I just wish for a little bit of consideration, not asking for the world.

This is the third or fourth time that I have reached out to you in the last 2 weeks. I realise you have little tolerance for it, but I really need a break and the simple fact is that the money you want isn't there and the home that internet was being supplied to is no longer mine. 

I've been totally upfront and honest and have made sure you recieved full compensation for services rendered, but now I do not recieve any services from NowTV, and I really cannot pay, especially for nothing when I already have plenty of nothing for free.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want my sbscription cancel please,