cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can someone help me with the status of my account!

Hi

I signed up today for Now TV via my Talktalk box with the intention of getting a day pass.  I accidentally brought the monthly pass instead.  Then I cancelled.  a)am I going to get charged for the £33.99? b)have I messed it up so that I now cannot get a day pass for tomorrow?  

Thanks, appreciate any help

Rob

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have accidentally bought the one month Sky Sports Pass you will be charged for the month, even if you have cancelled it.

To double check if the £33.99 has been already charged, go to My Account whilst logged in on here, then click Manage Account, then select Bills & Payments.

What you need to do then, is jump over to NowTV Live Chat (use the green chat button on the link below) and explain to them what's happened and ask them to remove the one month Sports Pass from your account and to give you a refund.

Then you should be able to apply your one day sports pass when you are ready to use it.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also i would recommend you add a Payment Pin to your account by going to My Account > Manage Account > My Details & Settings > Settings & Pins.

This will prompt you in the future to enter your four digit pin code number before the Pass is purchased.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If the live chat button on the link that i posted doesn't work, then try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it.

The live chat button seems not to work with all internet browsers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. All sorted