cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
happynowtvuser
Scholar

Please can a NowTv Person pm me re payment issue

Chat not working, issue with payment / cancellation please can a NowTV guru pm me

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@happynowtvuser 

What do you mean “chat not working”? Are you getting a bot? If so sounds like your hitting “get help quicker” which is the bot. To speak with staff you MUST click “chat online” within the green box.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
happynowtvuser
Scholar

Thanks I know how to get help 🙂  the page wont load just a blank white page after i have clicked chat online I have now submitted a complaint to them re the payment issue (thanks for the article link) i just wanted a NowTv representative to contact me but i guess i will go down the

RoyB
Legend

@happynowtvuser 

A popular question today:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/Can-a-now-tv-employee-contact-me-billing-issue/m-p/58...

For your blank page issue, can you try a different browser?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
happynowtvuser
Scholar

No sorry wont use a different browser have raised a complaint now thanks though

RoyB
Legend

@happynowtvuser wrote:

No sorry wont use a different browser have raised a complaint now thanks though

Won’t?

Your loyalty to the browser that isn’t functioning right for you does you credit, but doesn’t help to get your issue resolved 😢

If you don’t want to try another browser, even for a moment for this one item, this suggests that you have got your browser configured with all sorts of security and other options that you want in place; but usually it’s one of these that trips Now up.

However, there is another way; certainly on Firefox, and perhaps on other browsers too, there is a ‘bare’ mode where you can temporarily run the browser with all the extra gubbins switched out, without disturbing your regular configuration options when you want to go back to them.

Perhaps you could try that?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@happynowtvuser 

Hate to say that you won’t get any staff sending messages on here as that’s not how this forum works. Hope you get it resolved though.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help