cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payments

I signed up for now TV 2021 July and I have only just noticed I have 3 payments a month for now TV now cinema and now boost I only singed up for now TV and I have just been told that the other 2 were automatically added and that I should of cancelled it from my end I would understand this if I opted in to the cinema or boost package but I didn't and I have not been offered a refund for even a month this is how these rolling contract get you you don't always notice the payments as they are only a few pounds but after 7 months of payment for £5and£9.99 it all adds up so in total they have had £104.93 out of my bank account and I have not used it a bit sad they do this then blame you for not canceling something you didn't ask for 

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What do you mean that you only signed up to Now TV?

If you signed up to a trial on the offers page this includes entertainment, cinema and boost. ALL of which must be cancelled if you don’t want them.

The service NOW provides 4 types of streaming memberships: sports, cinema, entertainment and hayu. 
It also provides broadband. 

For any types of refunds this must be through NOW directly, you won’t get it on a customer to customer forum. 

Jump onto live chat by clicking “chat online” within the box and not “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have contacted now TV directly

On Mon, 23 May 2022, 17:25 Phillippa Thornburn, <
[email removed]> wrote:

>
>
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just noticed the same - I only signed up for the sports and now I'm being charged for Cinema, Entertainment and Boost!  You can't get through to a real person on live chat!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You’re clicking on “get help quicker” then, this is a bot. It must be “chat online” within the green box from my link up thread.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help