cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payments

I want to know why on earth now TV keeps taking 2 and 3 payments of £8.99 when I've got 1 box.this has been happening each month. I want it to be refunded back.or I will cancel my now TV.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've checked and my son is using my card details.but from October 2019 I've been charged 3 payments each month..so really I should only be charged 2 £8.99.and not 3.. I want the rest refunded.from October 2019.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When logged in on here and go to My Account > Bills & Payments are the two or three £8.99 entertainment pass payments in the same month ?

Should it only show one reoccurring £8.99 payment each month, have you ever created more than one nowtv account to take advantage of free trials or new customer deals (irrespective if you own only one nowtv box).

Check all your email addresses in your name for clues for any NowTV correspondence.

Also you can use this link tool below to see if it comes back with any hit results that you may have used in the past.

You also need to establish from your bank card statement if its two or three £8.99 payments each month.

https://help.nowtv.com/account-finder/ 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've checked and my son is using my card details.but from October 2019 I've been charged 3 payments each month..so really I should only be charged 2 £8.99.and not 3.. I want the rest refunded.from October 2019.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive noticed that I keep having 3 payment taken each month since Oct 2019. I've checked and my son has created a account and put my card details in. But it should only be 2 payments come out of my bank account..which pays for 2 accounts..so I want the extra payments paid back into my bank account.it works out 6 times the extra £8.99.