cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payments

I cancelled my now tv pass a month ago, they’ve only just taken another payment out of my bank.
I don’t have a lot of money and it’s caused massive issues just losing that £7.99. Can I get it back?!
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You should be able to get the £7.99 back they did this to me also but takes about 5 days to get it back in your bank.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
How can I get it back? Thank you for the reply!
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Get in touch with Live Chat as here:-

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Re Cancellations:-

One constant complaint we see is about failed Cancellations; for anyone who has had one of these - or hasn’t but is reading this and thinking of Cancelling - be aware that the NowTV process for this can mislead you, as you need to press about four Cancel buttons, at least one of which will be off the bottom of your screen with no scroll bars to indicate there is anything down there.

I don’t know why NowTV do it like this; they do themselves no favours in the PR stakes, they don’t make any money this way as they will always give it back for the genuine customer Cancellation fails they cause this way, and it is just extra admin for them. I do understand why NowTV want to hang on to customers; but all the buttons you need to press ought to be on the screen you can see without scrolling, on any device, and there ought to be a clear ‘n Steps To Go’ message at all times, counting down to a clear final ‘You Have Successfully Cancelled’ Message if/when you have.

(Though what do I know? I’ve only been designing user-facing UIs since 1969 Smiley Tongue )

But always remember that you haven’t actually Cancelled until you have received an email confirming that you have Cancelled; if you don’t get the email, double-check under My Account/Passes & Vouchers that it shows Cancelled there. And if it doesn’t, go back and repeat the Cancellation steps, ensuring that you take all of them.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They've just charged me £12.11 after not being with them for 6 months. It's ridiculous.