cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payments

hi i have a 6 month entertainment package but on my bank it says pending payment this month but my payment is not due till12th july when the 6 month entertainment package runs out hope payment does not to come out early thaks

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Check your My Account > My Passes page to make sure your 6 month offer is correctly showing and if it is there should be no charge for that, although you will still be charged for any other passes you buy (day sports passes cost £7.99 as well). Also if you have any other accounts check there are no active passes on those.

I'll tag @Tony-D to remove your personal details from your post as this is a public forum. He can also hopefully check your pass for you.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

hi i have a 6 month entertainment package but on my bank it says pending payment this month but my payment is not due till12th july when the 6 month entertainment package runs out hope payment does not to come out early thaks

Do you have any other passes that could be the reason for the pending charge? @Anonymous User Thanks 🙂