cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoeS

Payments from 2022

I can't access payments from 2022 and I need these receipts for my taxes. Any idea how to get previous year's invoices?

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JoeS 

Send an email to support who should be able to help with previous payments. 
customer services @ now tv . com (ensure no spaces)

Alternatively you can fill this form out.
submit your complaint by web form

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@JoeS 

But be aware these won’t be VAT invoices.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
redchiz1
Champion 2

@JoeS 

Nor in any way can I imagine subscriptions to NOW are tax deductible. Why would you think so?

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 

Maybe @JoeS is a television critic? Or maybe it’s the broadband?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
redchiz1
Champion 2

@RoyB 

Either way, NOW is a residential service. Using it for business purposes would breach their T&Cs. 

chilli2
Elite

Why do you need them for Tax purposes?

Now is a residential service, and while you can use it for home working ( not recommended) and business use its not intended for that purpose and a few barriers to that are put in place that cause issues for using it for business purposes ( including working form home)such as:

a basic service agreement with openreach for fault repairs - this means that things can take longer to resolve if your connection goes down

No back up / fall back to 3G/4G/5G ( mobile data)

limited customer support

No VAT bills or bills that you can use for tax purposes with regards to bussiness use.

The best you cna do is to get the credit card bill statement and then charge the payments made to NOW as your own personal out of pocket expenses  -- that is if you have been using your own personal credit card to pay.

If not then tough luck you should have researched your options and  signed up to a bussiness ISP such as  Sky Bussiness or similar