cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payments - Direct Debit help

Hi, Can someone please tell me how I go about having my monthly payments taken via direct debit please?

Thank you,

PJ x

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please help I can’t stop the payments coming out of my account, I’ve cancelled months ago and can’t get hold of anyone to speak to and can’t cancel as not a direct debit- absolute nightmare money grabbing company that I will tell everyone to avoid!!!! 
please advise if you’ve had any luck. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Write to customerservices @ NowTV.com (removing the spaces in the email address as it needs to be presented here) detailing your problem, your account number, the debit card number in question, etc.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been charged more than once since I joined in June. Each month they have tacked two payments of £8-99 I have contacted about this they said someone else must be using my details which is not the case. Say should change card details but  issue not resolved anyone else had this problem 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Jack

You should PIN your account so that only you can purchase addition passes and/or facilities. Afterwards, cancel the additional passes that you did not order and double check that you did not set up extra accounts without realising it.

All you have to do is go into My Account >>> Manage Account at the top of this screen.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can  I pay Now Tv via Direct Debit?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can i change the day the direct debit comes out my bank please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get cashback from Santander if I pay by Direct Debit.  I cannot see this as being a payment option.

Any suggestions welcomed!

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

NowTV don’t do Direct Debits.

For a service such as they offer, I don’t think they would wish to adhere to the arrangements behind Direct Debits, such as customers being able to dispute them, and reverse them, at will.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.