cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment

On my payment history it says I paid my subscription on the 28:01:18, but yet when I went to watch my movies last night it told me I had no valid pass and had to paid again, so even though I have paid I have to pay why ??
34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using Sony experia mobile, got screenshot just nothing comes up when I write to add photo
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you click on the photo picture icon on the top task bar tools it should open a box and asks you to "choose a file" in green, click on it and then go to the picture folders on your phone and find the screenshots that you have saved.

Select the screenshot and then you should be able to upload the picture and insert the screenshot picture into the message box that you are posting on the forum. 

Make sure when the screen shot is uploaded into the message box select the image size option button (I tend to use large most of the time) and click the green "done" button.

I own a Sony Xperia phone never to tried it myself, but this is how I upload photos onto the nowtv forum with my tablet.

Edit ~ Just tried my Sony Xperia phone and the example screenshot that I tested worked fine from the above instructions.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I still have my problem I’ve tried everything and been in contact with the bank to confirm payment what do I do now
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sony experia mobile, got screenshot just nothing comes up when write to add photo
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorted now, thankyou everyone,just spoke son app he signed me out my account an signed in his, just signed back into mine and my pass active
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

That's weird, if you logged out of the NowTV App then temporary sign in with your Sons NowTV account details, then log back out again and then re sign in once again with your own personal nowtv account details and now your passes are shown active.

Anyway, sounds like you are sorted Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’m not though sorry, I’ve tried system update, system restart, logging out and back in nothing is working for me 🙁
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Obviously @Karl-F is still looking into this for you.

Have you tried to factory reset one of your nowtv boxes to see if that works whilst Karl is still investigating this issue on your behalf ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah I’ve tried system update and restart, logging on device and via my phone and logging out nothing is working, I’ve contacted my bank and they’ve confirmed payment has cleared as well, never had this problem, had my account for 4-5 years never a problem x
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're getting this looked into for you as we speak @Anonymous User. 

Sorry I can't give you an update at this moment in time. 

Were you on an offer for your last payment at all? or did you pay full price for the Cinema Pass. 

Thanks,

Karl