cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment

On my payment history it says I paid my subscription on the 28:01:18, but yet when I went to watch my movies last night it told me I had no valid pass and had to paid again, so even though I have paid I have to pay why ??
34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have same problem now, payment been taken out bank but saying I not got a pass, is there phone number to ring cos noone answers live chat
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No no phone number, I’ve tried the live chat it didn’t work, I tried sending a message that didn’t work, so was only left with this option
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Unfortunately I can't help with account releated matters being a customer just like you, however I have sent a message to the NowTV Forum Team if somebody can assist you further.

Whilst waiting for a NowTV staff member to hopefully contact you, can you confirm that the playback devices log in details match the same account username / email address and password when checking your purchased passes by going to the NowTV website My Account > My Passs.

Also can you confirm your playback devices when you try to watch your passes and have you also tried siging out rebooting your device then logging back again with your account details that you used whilst going to the nowtv website to check your pass ?

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Both, 

Can you please let me know if there is a pass visible within the My Passes section of My Account when you are signed in? 

If you could please also let me know if you have this issue when you try to play out on any device you try? 

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No no passes are visible on the account on the now tv box account or online, but yet if I log into my account on line and checked payments section it says last payment was taken on the 28:01:2018 next payment will be taken on the 28:02:2018 but yet my pass is still not active online or on the box. All devices have been checked and none work.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When sign in my account online it says pass purchased, on my account on box it says buy pass
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Under the my passes it not saying purchased but under my payments it shows payment yesterday
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Can you send us a screenshot of your my passes screen please just so we can send it over to the team that looks into our My Account area? 

Thanks, 

Karl

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes can we make sure that you are signed into the correct on all devices. 

Thanks, 

Karl