cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment

Hi can someone please contact me? It's regarding payments I have seen in my bank account that NowTV have taken money twice a month for different amounts. Why? How did this happen? I only subscribed for one pass not two!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've been facing issues with your account.

I've sent you a direct e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam/Junk folders Smiley Happy

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

45 REPLIES 45
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Money has been taken from my account and I don't have a now tv account
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

That does not sound right. What are the individual amounts of these charges and what are their dates?

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User you are best going on to chat to investigate this. If you don't have an account tell your bank it is an authorized payment.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I can't through to your account to make a payment on my account. It seems I am cut off now too?? I don't understand as I usually get an email. Can someone please contact me! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone had a problem with making a payment today? I have tried several times on my phone and on the computer and its not done anything. I am now panicking that it'll try and take all the monitory attempts.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had my statement does the money come out my bank two weeks after i received my statement?