cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment

Hi can someone please contact me? It's regarding payments I have seen in my bank account that NowTV have taken money twice a month for different amounts. Why? How did this happen? I only subscribed for one pass not two!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've been facing issues with your account.

I've sent you a direct e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam/Junk folders Smiley Happy

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

45 REPLIES 45
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is exactly what has happened to me as well!! Not happy 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

A member of the team has emailed you and are awaiting your reply.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Now TV 

I have cancelled my package a while ago but noticed that I am still charged the amount of £6,99 every 13th day of the month? I am really disapointed and hope that I get a refund as soon as possible!

Thansk,

Fernanda 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I have posted a reply on the new thread that you have opened.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi like many others i have just had a payment taken out of my account before my trial3months were up.  I purchased one of your boxes which gave me three months use.that ran out this week so i have just activated my free three month pass that was given to me when i signed up to EE tv why have i had to pay and will this affect my 3months free period from EE ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If your within a trial period you should be charged at all.

What does it say when you check in My Account > View My Bills ?

If there are no charges showing within here then is there a possibility you have set up another NOW TV Account and been charged on that ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I am no longer able to log onto NOW TV on my LG TV. I have had my last payment taken out o 28/10/16. When I look online on my laptop at NOW TV my account there is no record of my previous bills. My account has been debited every month for 6.99. I emailed NOW TV yesterday, but I have had no response. I have a payment reference for the amounts.

Can someone from Now TV reply to my email; [email removed]

Thanks

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi can someone please contact me? It's regarding payments I have seen in my bank account that NowTV have taken money twice a month for different amounts. Why? How did this happen? I only subscribed for one pass not two!!

@Anonymous User wrote:

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am no longer able to log onto NOW TV on my LG TV. I have had my last payment taken out o 28/10/16. When I look online on my laptop at NOW TV my account there is no record of my previous bills. My account has been debited every month for 6.99. I emailed NOW TV yesterday, but I have had no response. I have a payment reference for the amounts.

Can someone from Now TV reply to my email; [email removed]

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why this is happening to you is because you've somehow created more than one NOW TV account and you have not logged into your 'active' NOW TV account (ie: the account with your current and/or old passes).

Ideally you should be using the same log-in 'user name' (not to be confused with your forum name) and 'password' across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I've just registered for NOWtv 6 month free entertainment pass and can see that a payment has been charged to my bank account of £27.27. Why has this happened? I cannot see any passes which cost this amount on my account in order to cancel it.

It appears as though I have registered twice and I'm looking to cancel the pass I have paid for.

Thanks

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, I've just registered for NOWtv 6 month free entertainment pass and can see that a payment has been charged to my bank account of £27.27. Why has this happened? I cannot see any passes which cost this amount on my account in order to cancel it.

It appears as though I have registered twice and I'm looking to cancel the pass I have paid for.

Thanks

Hi Louise, can you visit our Live Chat Team here http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Troubleshooting-NOW-TV-Box-and-Roku and see if they can find your other account to get it cancelled and refunded?

Thanks