cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Berk
Observer

Payment

I have new account and it doesnt work on my device. I want cancel my account and refund. How can i do it?

12 REPLIES 12
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Berk 

Most likely yes. That’s if you don’t want to go through the trouble of changing the country of your Google play account.

To try for that refund you need to go onto live chat. Which can be accessed by clicking “chat online” within the green box, don’t hit “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

That being said I’ve heard some people struggle to get through to an agent on live chat. So you could try emailing support using the address from the below picture.

gavs82008_0-1672700143701.jpeg

Emailing support would be the most effective way to close your account down too. So might be best to email for the refund too, that’ll be your judgment call bud.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Berk
Observer

Entertainment Membership

RoyB
Legend

@Berk 

Now offer a seven day free trial. Too late for you, and for another poster today, but I just mention it for anybody else just starting out with Now.

USE THE FREE TRIAL TO CHECK YOU CAN GET NOW WORKING ON THE DEVICE YOU WANT TO USE IT ON BEFORE YOU SPEND ANY MONEY ON A MEMBERSHIP.

And yes, I know I am shouting this 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.