cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Berk
Observer

Payment

I have new account and it doesnt work on my device. I want cancel my account and refund. How can i do it?

12 REPLIES 12
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Berk 

On that device, have you logged into it? Paying for a membership without logging in with the same account will stop you watching NOW.

What membership did you take out?
What are you trying to watch?

On the device app go all the way to the bottom until you see a row of options. One should be “account” in there you will see if any account is signed in. This is where you will need to log in.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Berk
Observer

I have samsung s7+ and i cannot watch anything. I tried to watch game of thrones but not possible. 

What is the name of my membership I don't know but I paid £10

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Berk 

Have you logged in to the app using the same account that you paid with for your entertainment membership?

Berk
Observer

No i did not. Because I couldnot download the app because of my device.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Berk 

As long as the mobile is running on Android 5.0 or later then you should be able to download NOW. Is your Google play account set up for the UK?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/install-now-app-on-android-smartphone-tablet

Berk
Observer

It doesnot set up for UK.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Berk 

Then that’s why you can’t find it to download it. The Google play account absolutely must be set up for UK in order for you to download the app.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Berk 

If you do a Google search I’m sure that will point you in the right direction to change your “country” for the Google play account. Only then when it’s changed to the UK can you download the app.

Berk
Observer

So do you think refund is possible?