cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment

I'm trying to pay my overdue bill but it's not accepting it and there is money in the account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

When I was a Now TV broadband customer this is number I used to call them 0330 041 2460

If not I would then recommend using the Live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

1. NOW TV account & payments

2. Cancelling or renewing NOW TV Passes

3. Drop down 'How to get in touch'

4. Live Chat

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

When I was a Now TV broadband customer this is number I used to call them 0330 041 2460

If not I would then recommend using the Live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

1. NOW TV account & payments

2. Cancelling or renewing NOW TV Passes

3. Drop down 'How to get in touch'

4. Live Chat

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t pay my now tv bill till Friday as iv changed jobs

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My now tv has been cancelled I've tried updating my details an it just comes back as incorrect detail this card is the I've used for months to pay this bill

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So.... now I’ve cancelled with now tv and they owe me money? How is a refund not automatically processed like it is with normal companies?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

What have you cancelled?

Cancelling a Pass doesn’t stop the pass there and then, it just cancels any renewal, and the existing pass continues until whatever that renewal date would have been,

And so no refund is due.

Can’t answer for the situation with NowTV Broadband, but if that’s it, you have their number, so you can call them and ask about it.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.