cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment failed

I joined Now TV a couple months ago and successfully got 2 months of sky sports with the payments taken out automatically! My renewal date was 10th November! But nowtv send me out a payment failed email! Something about theres a problem with my card or account which I don't understand why this has happened! Cause everything is perfectly fine! I try re entering the card details but says that some details are not valid! Has this happened to anyone? 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Out of curiosity was the email from Sky or NowTV ?

If the email was from Sky rather than NowTV then perhaps it was relating to an old Sky ID account ?

Should the email came directly from NowTV then see if their live chat service can assist you further.

When trying to update your card details see if re entering all fields again (including your name & address).

Also somebody on the community forum said with their house number that they had to enter  a three digit number so for example if your house number is 6 type in 006 or if your house number is say 33 type in 033. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The email I received was directly from NowTV! I have re-entering card and address but still no joy! Would love to contacted them through live chat but I cannot find it! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To reach live chat try this link below and click on the small green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch, then select TV then click on the green live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-account-payments/payment-card-expired-or-declined 

Should the button not work for you, try a different internet browser with it's adblocking software disabled (MS Edge seems to work for me when contacting live chat).