cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment failed without any notification and my membership and offer have been cancelled

I just signed in to watch something and I was prompted to renew my membership which I wasn't expecting. Checked my payment history and it looks like the payment failed a week ago - I didn't get any email to notify me of this and having checked my banking app there is no failed or missed payment showing up.

I had the £20pm sports membership offer + boost, but now it seems like I've lost that completely and would have to fork out for the £34pm one. Is there anything I can do to get that back?

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Head onto Live chat by clicking "chat online" and reporting the issue directly. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Alternatively you can send an email to customer support using the address in the below picture. 

Now TV customer service.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The live chat doesn't seem to work for me, so I emailed instead.

The answer from Now was "tough, either pay full price or wait for another offer". I didn't receive any warnings or emails from them to say there had been issues taking payment, so unless there in something in the small print to say they don't have to tell you before cancelling your package, that's pretty poor.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What browser are you using? 

Do you have pop ups blocked? 

My understanding is that NOW are picky with certain browsers and set up on such browsers.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help