cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment details page not loading

Is anyone having issues with the "payment details" page, trying to update with new card details but page doesn't load and takes me to the NOW TV sign up page and I'm kicked out and have to sign in again. Tried with different devices android and ios, plus different browsers. Contacted Live Chat on Friday, after going through all the above (again) was told it was a known problem and the tech people were working on it. Still happening today. 

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Must be just me then.... back to the ever helpful Live Chat it is 🙄

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes !  same issue.  loops to the welcome page.  Tried going through an FAQ link for payment details and that loops me to a sign in page even though already logged on.  It will not let me update my payment details and got a threatening email from NowTV yesterday.  Infuriating ! Have to resort to ringing them when I get back from work.  Another hassle when we should be able to do this online.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you actually have a phone number, been all round their website and that is one conspicuous absence.  Web chat was no help as well

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes! And they've stopped my services! I just need to change my card details....!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did u sort it? Its saying I have an over due payment and to update my card , when I try it takes me back so it wont load !!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya

It did resolve itself but I never got an actual reply back from them, I tried Live Chat a couple of times, but they couldn't help and sent me back to the payments team. The payments team can take any missing payments but can't update your account as it has to be done online, so you go round and round in circles! Their website is shocking and it's a bad piece of code that is causing the glitch but they wouldn't listen to me. I would go to the payments team to pay your overdue amount, then keep trying the website, it took a month for the payments page to finally load!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
No not sorted yet, been advised to make payment through the payment team if I can reach them.