cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment details not accepted

My MasterCard details are correct, I've got enough money on it, and expired date will be so far...

Why that message "Something went wrong", try later again?

I bought a Now TV specially for quarantine time, and I couldn't watch it yet... Any suggestions?

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the same issues, no help and no way to contact to resolve this either.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem, entered four separate cards, ensured all details were correct, but no good.  Unfortunately there's no phone number to talk to anyone.  My son so desparately wanted to see a football match at 5.00pm.

starman73
Elite

I am also trying to change my payment method and I get...

Hmm, some of those card details aren't valid.

Please check and try again.

I have tried 4 different cards as well...

...luckily I have a sports week pass on my account.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Taken from one of many tweets on the NowTV Twitter Help Page.

youdoodle-2020-07-09T16-39-23Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm a new customer and I've tried to put my Card Details in and having the same problem. No telephone numbers on the Now site. Very disappointed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think they've just fixed the issue, I've now managed to get a pass! Try again and hopefully it'll work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just tried and still having the same problem... the form to fill out card details pops up for about 2 seconds then disappears, displaying the "oops" message!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Uesd now tv for years getting the same first time not good

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same. Suddenly cant buy a TV pass due to payment card issue. But Ive checked with Now Broadband and they have no problem with the payment card. But I cant buy a pass and there is no way to speak or chat with anyone on the TV side to resolve this. There is literally zero customer service humans to help. Please help !