cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hazcorn
Advocate

Payment declined

Hi,

I have been trying to purchase a 33.99 monthly sports pass and am already paying for an entertainment pass.

I pay through my revolut account.

For whatever reason, I am unable to complete payment for this sports pass. i am always gicenan error message saying that it was unable to authorise, yet i am not given a link to authorise the payment or anything. additionally, NOWTV insists that i have a house number as part of my address, and my address is just a house name so when it goes to check my card details against what my account is registered at, it immediately fails, is my assumption

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Hazcorn 

What happens if you put in 0 for the house number?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Hazcorn
Advocate

I tried that, and it took me to an authorisation page with revolut, but even when i authorised it i got taken back to nowtv and was given the same error message

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Hazcorn 

Sometimes using the underscore symbol _ or full stop. In place of a house or flat number has worked in the past for some customers.

Out of curiosity does you entertainment Membership still play ?

Also there is currently a 6 months offer at £20 per month with one month free Boost on the NOW website at the moment, rather than paying full price of £33.99 per month.

Here's the link below.

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase 

If you only want one month only, then cancel both the Sports Membership and Boost Membership during the first month (a couple of days before the next due payment date).

You could also try this voucher code offer on the link below by applying it under My Membership on your online account which has the Entertainment Membership on it if you having any difficulty for NOW to accept your bank card (if may or may not work).

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Mobile/Sports-Membership-40-20/m-p/594282#M5175