Haylock

Payment card

How do I delete my payment card and remove all my personal details 

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Haylock 

You can’t, unless you mean by closing your account? If so you need to send an email to support, using the email address from the below picture.

EC219D74-CD50-4ED4-9F8F-DC0433493396.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Haylock

Thanks I am closing my account. 
I strongly object to my payment card being updated and replaced with new card. It keeps my pocket perpetually open ! It is my concern if card expires. 
thank you for reply . 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Haylock 

If you wanted to keep the account but to stop anything new starting on it would be best to put a payment PIN on your account. 
https://help.nowtv.com/article/change-pin-settings

Otherwise yeah emailing support is to close the account fully.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Haylock 

If a card expires in the normal course of usage, without any untoward events having happened, then you bank may contact all the companies you have CPAs (ongoing subscriptions) with, and give them your new card details, to avoid any break in service.

This is usually what people want, though you can always instruct your bank that you don’t want this.

I recently got twitted by a digital supplier to say my card had expired, when there was a new one, identical except for the expiry date, in force, and I would have preferred my bank to have told them.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.