cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment away to come out today

Hi , i can’t find how to get to live help ?? I have a payment due today , it should be £1 as i took out a 2 month offer , but when i go into my account it says payment for today will be £9.99 . Payment has not been taken yet but i don’t have £9.99 in my account . Should i be cancelling so they can’t take the £9.99 or wait and hope that it comes out at £1 as the offer i should be on ??? Thanks for any help . 

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you checked your account was it through a NowTV App for example on a smartphone or tablet ?

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers and Bills & Payments whilst signed in on the NowTV website is it showing £1 or £9.99 for your next due payment ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi , i couldn’t find billing through my phone app so i logged into the main Now Tv site through my phone , it says amount that will be taken today is £9.99 30A83C10-395F-487B-9139-A88EDB8557CD.png

FDA3FEDE-3F89-4DE3-9EC5-B49FEF50DF1C.png

Thanks 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looking at your two screenshots i would say that your £1 cinema offer finishes on the 20th of April (going by your first screenshot).

I believe the £9.99 to paid on the 20th of March under the Bills & Payments section (screenshot two) is a software bug in the NowTV system, where i get this every month on the due payment date whilst on an offer.

You should find either later on today or tomorrow that the £9.99 figure will revert back to £1 for the 20th March when you re visit the Bills & Payments section of your account.

Have reported this glitch a few times to NowTV, which IMO needs addressing because it confuses customers.

If you want further re assurances that £1 will only be taken on the 20th of March, then contact live chat.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That’s Great , Thank you so much for your help and advice 😀👍🏻👍🏻. Have a great day 👍🏻

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I would suggest check your My Account > Bills & Payment section on your account tomorrow sometime and if the payment figure hasn't reverted back to £1.

Then contact live chat from the link on my previous post for a credit for the difference.

I am quietly confident that it will show a £1 payment taken for the 20th March from the experience that has been happening to my account when under an offer.