cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment Made but cannot log into Entertainment

During lockdown I have paid for an entertainment pass following a week free and been enjoying that until this weekend.  Despite paying on the 21st April for one month including the £3 booster I am now not able to log - what is going on?

I've tried the message centre but I'm not allowed to leave a message and there is no email address for customer services.

How the heck do you resolve such problems.

Thanks,

Mike

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have been with now TV on entertainment monthly plan 5 years paid every month but yesterday morning I cannot watch anything it request payment

lookec at my bank statement paid 16 April looked at billing nowtv say no billing at all can’t speak as system does not recognise me now tv does not recognise my email address yet it’s in personal data . So we await what’s gone down maybe it’s got the virus and in quarantine . 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply.

My situation is similar and it is as if they've lost me in the system but yet I am a paying customer.

I've logged into my NowTV console which indicates all the correct information so why can't they find on their system and re-enable my missing passes?

Hope this gets sorted soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry but I have the same been with nowtv over 5 years . Payments been all up to date strange as it takes it on the 16th.

yesterday when I logged in to watch asking for payment pass code ?????? Does not no my email no billing data it’s all gone down hill so we await to see who’s jumped ship.