cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment Issue

I am having a hard time signing up for Now TV.

I have made it as far as the payments page several times (this is for an Entertainment Pass trial and eventual subscription), but the payment won't go through.

I get as far as the message 'a 10 p charge will be made to your card and then be refunded' etc, but then the page does not update. It is not giving me notification that the transaction has gone through; nor is it giving me an error message.

I've tried going through the My Account route, and registering the card there rather than through the Entertainment Pass transaction, but I seem to be encountering the same error.

Help please!

Cheers,

James

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Make sure you have entered the correct details and that there is credit available on the account, even though it is a free trial you are requesting.

In addition you may have problems if you try using a pre-paid card rather than a bank-account or credit card.

You might also want to try using a different browser and/or device eg try on a mobile/tablet rather than a PC/Mac or vice versa (adblocking browser plugins and JavaScript disabled can both cause problems on the website).

If you still have problems have a word with live chat who can check things out for you. To reach them go to the following page and click the start live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/why-wasnt-my-payment-authorised