cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment Failed

Hello

I’ve just received an email telling me my payment has failed possibly due to the following:

• You haven't got enough money in your account;
  • Your payment card has been blocked by your bank;
  • Your payment card doesn't allow recurring monthly payments.

I’ve checked and none of the above apply, but my latest bill shows as £0. Is this just an error with the messaging service or something I need to look further into?

Thanks in advance.

17 REPLIES 17
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Can I assume this is for Broadband payments? If so you can give the team a call on the number found in the link below.

If its for TV pass, then I would suggest using Live chat (also in the link). 

FYI the phone number is purely for Broadband only, so if you call with the intention of TV passes they will tell you to use Live chat. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there

I'm trying to renew my passes and keep getting a 'failed payment' message with instructions on how to add my card details correctly [like I don't know!].

My card details are all correct, I have made a payment using the same card on another site, so I'm baffled as to what to do next?

Any thoughts/advice gratefully received.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ive had exactly the same when trying to order my free now tv stick and now it says i cant have the offer :(....very frustrating

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User really annoying!!😩

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

If you all use the link in my post you will see the option for Live chat, or filling a form.

Use this to get in touch.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there is no one working on the live chat.
I've filled in a form, hopefully I should get a reply.
Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for this.

It’s for passes only. I used to have broadband but cancelled this back in January and haven’t had any issues with payments until now.

Will check the chat link and hopefully get through to someone as I just kept getting messages from the chat bot and went round in circles.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Yes, passes only. The message says that they were unable to take a payment from me but I had no notification of that. It's quite frustrating because they obviously have a reduced team to chat to.

tohn
Advocate

Same with me, no reason for declined payment and chat advisor not working. Only option is their asking £34.99 instead of the offer I was on of £26.