cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamesWIOM
Occasional Poster

Payment Details page not loading

I'm having a problem trying to update my payment details in order to get the sky sports pass ready for today's games. When I load the payment details page, after just 1 or two seconds it tells me "This is taking too long... NowTV might be too busy or unavailable at the moment. Try refreshing your browser"

Obviously I have tried refreshing my browser multiple times, to no avail. Is this a common issue amongst users that should be fixed soon, or is there a problem?

Regards

James

Labels (1)
34 Replies
MrsBeGee
Occasional Poster

Re: Payment Details page not loading

I am having similar issues and it’s driving me crazy! Have spent the last 25 minutes trying to set up our new Now TV stick (replacing one of the old boxes). 

I have put all the details in and it accepts my Personal Details and Address Details. 

I have tried entering my payment details numerous times and after waiting a couple of minutes, it says Error Signing Up. 

Can’t get through to anyone on the Chat feature - we are trying on phone & tablet. 😡

0 Thanks
zeus1999
Occasional Poster

Yep, I'm having the same problem. Have been trying for over an hour now.

0 Thanks
Gee34
First Poster

Can’t get a sky sports pass either

0 Thanks
SteveZeb65
First Poster

having the same problem, glad its not just me!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
SpikeyMikey
First Poster

Me too. I've spent over an hour trying to buy a day sports pass / check my payment details. I can't find anywhere to let NowTV knowabout the problem either! 😞

0 Thanks
KW2
First Poster

This says solved? Can anyone point me to the solution? game is starting now 😞

Casement1888
First Poster

I am unable to pay for a day pass or view my card details, getting same error message/timeout as others:(

0 Thanks
Montelbanman
First Poster

Same issue for me.

0 Thanks
Augustin
Occasional Poster

Same here and I can't find the link to the live chat, very dissapointing from nowtv

0 Thanks