cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrSmiley
Mentor

Payment Details Not Present

I have issues with NOW not taking payments.

It happened a six months ago. I had an email saying that they couldn't take the payment. I checked and re-entered the payment details, they took a double payment again the following month.

I have had several messages in the last week about not being able to take payment. They have now stopped my services. I have checked my account details and there are no payment details showing. However, they have managed to take payments for the last 5 months with no issue.

Is this a common issue

I have more important things to do than check my payment details are correct every month!

8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@MrSmiley 

Payment for what? As NOW offer two products TV and broadband. 

TV is handled over live chat and broadband is handled over the phone.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
MrSmiley
Mentor

Broadband.

I have tried using the phone, all I get when going through the menus is to a point where it asks for payment details before speaking to someone!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@MrSmiley 

Try calling this number from the link.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

MrSmiley
Mentor

Thank you

MrSmiley
Mentor

Well here we are again another month on and another email saying I haven’t paid this month. The account and card details are correct and every other monthly payment to other companies goes though. 

This is now happening every month. I have better things to do that fight my way through an automated switchboard to make a payment and then provide the payment details NOW already have.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@MrSmiley 

What about emailing support? See below picture for the email address.

IMG_0325.jpeg

Or filling out this web form.

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints

MrSmiley
Mentor

Had a long conversation with Customer Services last month, was told it was all sorted!

What a waste of time!

JohnColler
Mentor

yes, this happens to me very regularly. It is very annoying. Check your payment details each month before payment is due and if they have lost them re-enter them.