cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paying twice for Now Sports

Dear Sir/ Madam (urgently)

Good Morning to you, you are taking two payments of my Now Sports one for £20 and another for £18.99p I want the £20 payments to stop coming out of my debit card.

I need the £20 payments to be stopped with immediate effects as I have cancelled my account with email address [email removed] I want my money refund A.S.A.P

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You won't get any account issues sorted on a customer to customer forum. 

Contacting NOW directly is your only option. 

Live chat, by clicking "chat online" within the green box. Not "get help quicker" as this a bot. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have done telesales and been a telesales manager and they way I am being treated as unforgivable. 

I sent you all the proof to show about 3 x £20 came of my debit card in January 2022 until April 2022. 

I always told my team to always take complaints head on no matter if your not in the right department. 

you got no one to call me back 07496,462,586 and this is how you treat people that are disabled and going paralysed. 

I suffer from osteoarthritis and chronic spinal stenosis I have had six holes filled in the back of my neck on my left hand side and last week had a further operation drilling my C3/C4 to my C2/C3 on my left hand side. 

when you get normal pins and needles mine are 10 times worse as every day a wake up I wake up with pins and needles. 

one more floor I only have my C1/C2 if that goes I go totally paralysed down my left hand side then on my ride I have to have another operation on my right side from my C4/C5 to my C6/C7 and this is how you treat your customers by passing the buck. 

totally disgusting behaviour period. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

We customers can’t help you with this, I’m afraid; see the posting above yours for how to get help.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.