cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pausing my services

Hi,  I am currently stuck with no broadband for a month and it won't be rectified until January. Is it possible to pause my current entertainment pass, as I won't be able to use it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Use the link I provided in my original post. This will take you to Live chat.

Now TV do not offer "pause" on its passes, only way to find out is speaking to Now TV directly and see what staff can do for you.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Most likely not, as you will always be able to watch using your mobile data. 

Speak to Live chat to see what can be done though. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Just make sure to click  "chat online" within the green box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That would have been a solution, but I have almost zero network coverage with my service provider in this area. 

It's just a double whammy of moving to a new location and trying to get out of a SIM contract that provides no service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there anyone available to help with this? I've had no wifi for a month and it will be another 2 weeks before I get that. I'm on a 6 month pass that ends in a couple weeks, but I've only been able to watch 1 episode in that whole time.

Is it possible to either get 1 month refunded or extend my pass by 1 month at all? Live chat never seems to work, and calling Now they say is only for Broadband customers.

Thanks

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Use the link I provided in my original post. This will take you to Live chat.

Now TV do not offer "pause" on its passes, only way to find out is speaking to Now TV directly and see what staff can do for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, I managed to get through to a very helpful customer services person who provided a solution.