cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Passes

My pass runs out tomorrow and payment is due tomorrow, I’m not payed until Friday will the services be cut off until I pay or is there a few days lee way?
2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Your best option would to discuss the matter with live chat.

If you open the link page below and click on the drop down arrow below Anything else will reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

If it was me, I would cancel all your passes and be without any nowtv until you get paid and once you have money available in the bank, then I would re activate your passes.

PS ~ If money is tight when you cancel your passes, nowtv may offer you a short term reduced price retention deal or if not look at nowtv gift cards from places like Argos, Curry's etc which work out cheaper.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
My pass runs out tomorrow and payment is due tomorrow, I’m not payed until Friday will the services be cut off until I pay or is there a few days lee way?

what you could do @Anonymous User is cancel your pass now and then restarted again once you get paid while you will lose access to NowTV services for a few days at least you will remain financially in the black. NowTV is a deep in deep out service so you can cancel and restart passes any time you wish.

You can cancel and restart passes at the link below

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

The only time that things were work differently is if you're a NowTV combo customer you're not a NowTV combo customer are you?

I hope this helps you outSmiley Happy

EDIT

also see @schnapps's post above Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.