cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Passes and Vouchers page not working in browsers and on phone. Help!

When I log in to my account online and try to look at the 'passes and vouchers' page I get the below on all my devices so I can't add in more or cancel anything. There is clearly an error on my account somewhere (this worked fine a couple of weeks ago when I last checked but now this happens across all browsers, computers and phones when I try to access this page).

NowTV chat are useless and not helping. Can anyone here advise?

Screenshot 2019-07-17 at 11.13.58.png

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User  

I am having the same issue too! Spoke to someone on chat and they  told  me to download this firefox app for my phone. Still not working! Purchasing passes must be down for everyone

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well at least I know it's not just me. The chat has been a nightmare - people don't read the messages properly or anything. Apparently someone technical will look into it for me... Who knows.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not working for me either - unable to manage vouchers -  W7, W10 pc's - firefox, chrome.  NowTV must have a system update issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Working ok here. Windows 7 running Firefox 68.0

RoyB
Legend

Working fine here. Safari on an iPad running iOS 12.3.1

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

yep i was chatting online the techinal department would look into it and email back

i use win7 google chrome and firefox and ie win7 and they couldnt access vouchers.

and i tried me other pc and that was the same .i get a long html message on voucher screen.

normalize screen css this is a pain if you wanna get your passes, oh well hope its fixed soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Strange behaviour which only seems to be affecting some users.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Appears to be fixed now.