cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass has been paid for but Nowtv asking me to buy a pass

It gets paid by direct debit and is up to date. Now it’s telling me to purchase a pass on both my iPad and tv.

can anyone help?

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I would just double check that you are signed into your correct account. 

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here does it show your passes are active and when going to My Account > Bill's and Payments does it show recent payments this month?

If everything looks right then try signing out of your playback devices and re sign in again with the details that you used checking your account on the above. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s showing they have been paid for

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If it's showing paid when going to your My Account > Bill's & Payments on the NowTV website, then make sure that you are signed into your iPad and nowtv box with the same account log in details.

If it's still asking to buy a pass, then what happens if you sign out of your iPad, uninstall the NowTV App, then download the App again from the IOS App store and then re sign in again? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Every time I try to use Now TV for sport it asks me to buy a pass even though I already have one. It is the same account for all of the devices (I’ve checked this), the pass is activated and paid for, yet it keeps asking me to buy a pass even though I have already paid for one.

This happens every time I buy a pass for sky sports through Now TV and I end up missing half the game that I’ve paid for.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Precisely which Sports Pass have you bought?

The Mobile Pass will only work on a smartphone, and only for the five sports channels provided under that pass.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Last year I used this devise but it won't work on here this time

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only have 3 devices registered but every time I try on another tablet for sports mobile monthly it says I need a pass

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Mobile in the name of the Pass is short for Mobile Phone, not Mobile Device.

It does not work on tablets.

Possibly your device slipped through the net last year, but this year they know it isn’t a phone.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
starman73
Elite

Can you pay for Now TV with a direct debit?