cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Part refund

Hello folks,

switched from now broadband at the end of last year over to sky broadband as managed to grab a decent Black Friday deal. The switch over all went smoothly but was part way through a month so I’d paid for a full month and due a refund for the rest of that month where I wasn’t receiving the service. 

The refund was just over £20 and was due to be paid back to me on 20/12/19 but I still haven’t received it yet. I know there’s usually a delay in the bank processing the payment into my account so I left it until last Friday (14days) before I put in a complaint to nowtv using the online form. They say they aim to reply within 24 hours but, suprise suprise, no reply still. 

anyone else had any similar experiences and manage to resolve it? Next step I guess is to give it another couple of days and go through the joys of live chat!

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem. Was due a refund on 5 January but still waiting.  emailed customer services - but there is no account in my email!!?

It should be an automatic process to refund customers but it seems most utility companies enjoy holding on to customers funds.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine eventually came through a few days after making the complaint through the online form. It says they aim to reply within 24 hours but it was more like 3-4 days and was sent to my junk box in my emails so I was lucky I came across it!

the email said that they were sorry and would action the refund then (which they did) so rightly or wrongly I’m assuming they don’t do it unless you complain. 

bit weird they are saying your email is invalid - you have to use the email to sign in to your account for starters! how did you contact them?