cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Parental controls Problem

I recently bought a now tv package, i never set up a parental controls option but it has automatically set up on for 13 years old. Not much of a problem other than the fact it wont let me change it! I tried it alot but it just kept coming up its was a bad gateway. I can use internet fine and alot of websites but once i try to change the parental settings it goes to that bad gateway thing again! Any idea how to sort this? Thanks
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks,

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you send me one as well, I cannot change any of teh parental controls, they say they have changed or are off, but the restrictions remain.

Regards

Steve

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Just a note to say that I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please check your Inbox and junk folder. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a block on my internet settings and when i sign in to change them it only shows the parental control for tv, not my now tv broadband.

please help

many thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Have a look at this help article as it explains how to use the Broadband Buddy and change settings.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Set-up-and-manage-Broadband-Buddy

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rob,

The same thing is happening to me... when I click on any of the links to change the Broadband Buddy settings, a page flashes up to say it is loading but then the TV controls come up instead.  I can't find any way to get into the broadband settings. 

Please help!

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have the problem where it always defaults to having parental controls on. When I got Now buddy they are OFF  yet I can not watch programs.

please could you tell me what to do

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I am guessing there is no parental pin set up on your NowTV Television Account by going to My Account > Parental Controls on here (not the broadband buddy feature).

What happens if you push the reset button on the NowTV Hub and then go back into the Broadband Buddy settings and switch it off again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Some one please tell me how i get t parental control turned off

as i goo to google for some work issues i end up with now tv pages what is going on