cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kepma
Mentor

Paid membership can't watch anything

I've submitted a report to OfCom and now with Citizen Advice about this. Every time I purchase any kind of membership and go to access what I've paid for (whether it be TV or Movies). I get the same prompt to purchase, on (reluctantly) clicking the Purchase button again, it say's "Enjoy your membership" and then I assume it's assigned my payment to my account and go to watch but back around we go again. This happens on every device/platform, Apple iOS, iPadOS, Amazon Fire Stick, Android.

Going to find help for this issue, on the NowTV website and there is no system in place where chat or contacting Sky is available to take it up with a human in order to sort it out. This is misconduct of basic subscription service provision. It's against the law to put into a market a proposed service, take the customers money and not provide both the service or means to access the trader in order to gain the service on offer.

7 REPLIES 7
redchiz1
Champion 2

For NOW TV issues you can contact the support team using the Chat online button near the top of the page here

kepma
Mentor

I tried that, but their support funnel doesn't get me to a point where I can talk to a human. I've tried similar topics but it just keeps defaulting to premade links to unrelated content.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@kepma in the comment you've replied to the word "here" is hyperlinked to the chat function where you can chat to a human being. I've just tested the link and the chat function. Both work fine. Alternatively

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@kepma 

Have you tried to purchase a membership on the website if you are having issues doing it through the app?

Either way, no staff will be able to help with your account on here, as mentioned by @redchiz1 you need to speak to staff using the method in the post.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
kepma
Mentor

Yep tried purchasing through iOS app, Amazon and direct in a browser on their website, same issue.

RoyB
Legend

@kepma 

Try their t’Witter page.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
kepma
Mentor

Elon has made it so I can't message their account directly!