cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paid for monthly Entertainment pass, but requesting payment when trying to watch something.

Every month my entertainment pass comes out automatically. It came out yesterday (£7.99 / 12th Feb), yet when I try to watch something it asks me to buy a pass. This has never happened before, and I don't want to pay twice. Any help?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What device are you using ?

Have you tried logging out, rebooting device then signing back into the NowTV App ?

When you go to My Account (person symbol if using a mobile) whilst on here and under Pases & Vouchers together with Bills & Payments does it show the entertainment pass and charge for £7.99 ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a Now TV box, and am signed in on a console and a smart TV. I tried all devices, all with the same result. I have signed out and signed in again. Also the account info does show an active pass, which comes out on the 12th of every month. It states payment was yesterday, £7.99, which is also showing on my banking app. A bit of a conundrum.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If it was just the nowtv box, then i would have said try a full factory reset and sign in again.

Because it's effecting your nowtv box, games console & smart TV then i am not sure what it could be.

I don't think a rogue IP address on your router would effect signing into your devices or ask you to buy a pass if logged in on the correct account.

Maybe see if live chat can assist you.

Link here.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices