cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paid. It can’t watch

Just paid to watch Ryder Cup via my acc - says I am paid up to watch sports just load through a device. Neither my phone note my now tv app on my tv will play sports

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Says I need to choose a pass but when I go to my acc it says I have sports. So annoying always worked great until now

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming it's either a Day Sports Membership or a Full Blown Monthly Sports Membership and not a Mobile Membership ?

Have you tried signing out of the NOW App on your playback devices, maybe power down the device and sign back into the App on the account which shows your Sports Membership is on.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also if it's a Day Sports Membership you have purchased and for some reason it doesn't work on your smartphone, would you have a PC, Laptop, Mac or Tablet to see if that triggers the Day Sports Membership on your television.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I watched the match on my tablet but the free trial didn't work when I tried to login. They're a waste of space only after your money if they were legit you would be able talk to an agent.I was onthere own complaints forum and as soon as I pressed submit it decided there was a problem, asked me to try again but the message had disappeared. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m with you! I have paid for a day’s sport’s pass, which I gather does NOT mean I have membership (ridiculous). I’ve now agreed to a Hayu (whatever that is) ‘free trial’ and it still says I need membership. I have spent about an hour on this. I have powered down both my iPad and iPhone and that hasn’t worked. I’m at my wits end. The download player doesn’t want to run either…

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought aday pass for a Rangers/Celtic match back in March shortly afterwards nowt gave me a5 month's free trial.I  never used it because I couldn't access the 5 channels,so I cancelled the account but now they've started taking £5.99 from my bank account for something I can't watch and didn't want in the first place. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm down to the bank tomorrow to cancel the standing order then they'll want to talk. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

TV memberships are nothing to do with direct debits. As you can cancel the membership whenever you want. 

Head onto live chat and speak with NOW staff, by clicking “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help