cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

PAYMENT PAGE NOT LOADING

I tried to change the details on the website but the "Payment Details" page won't load, it scrolls me back to the sign up page and says "start watching" and I have to sign in again. I've been trying for over a week to see if I can get the page to load but it keeps doing the same thing, I have tried the following :

-Used three different browsers, Chrome, Mozilla and Microsoft Edge, the same thing happens. 

-I have tried an Android device, also iPad and a Lap Top. 

- Tried using just data and not WiFi, have also tried another WiFi network, same thing happens. 

- Tried the Community, and also Live Chat. Live Chat told me on the 24th that it was a known problem and it would be fixed, it wasn't. 

- Have also updated E mail and changed password to see if that helps, it didn't. 

I contacted Now TV by phone to pay my January bill direct on the 31st but the same problem is going to happen for February as I still can't change the card. 

Is this just happening to me, anyone else gave an issue? 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No it wasnt loading now when I try and pay my bill theres no amount for me to pay I have done the same called and tried e mail but no response from either and I am cut off any idea how else I can rectify this issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not working!! How are you supposed to change your card details, sort out the coding issue for gods sake!! 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Can you please send us a screen shot of what happens when you go to your payments page?

Can you please also let us know what device you are using?

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please read my original post, 

Used three different browsers, Chrome, Mozilla and Microsoft Edge, the same thing happens. 

-I have tried an Android device, also iPad and a Lap Top. 

- Tried using just data and not WiFi, have also tried another WiFi network, same thing happens.