cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

PAYMENT CARD FOR MY ACCOUNT

I have tried to set up a NOW TV account, but it would not accept my Visa card. I have rang my bank and there is no problem at their end, but it is coming up as “Authentication failed... For your security you cannot use this card for this payment.” What is the problem?? What do I do??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I don't work for NowTV, so i can only offer some basic guidance about applying a bank card to a nowtv account.

Make sure the bank card is an UK issued Visa or Master Card (i am not sure if pre paid credit cards are accepted on their system) and the card matches your UK address.

You are a UK resident and aged 18 or over and have sufficient funds on your bank card.

Reading your other post about setting up the nowtv smart box, i would guess you are having no success due to the issues you are currently encountering with getting your bank card authorised on creating a new account.

Perhaps try live chat to see if they can help you further.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

PLEASE HELP ME, NOW TV CUSTOMER SERVICES / ANYONE!!!! URGENT!!!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I don't work for NowTV, so i can only offer some basic guidance about applying a bank card to a nowtv account.

Make sure the bank card is an UK issued Visa or Master Card (i am not sure if pre paid credit cards are accepted on their system) and the card matches your UK address.

You are a UK resident and aged 18 or over and have sufficient funds on your bank card.

Reading your other post about setting up the nowtv smart box, i would guess you are having no success due to the issues you are currently encountering with getting your bank card authorised on creating a new account.

Perhaps try live chat to see if they can help you further.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello my oldcard payment is experes, i am traying to uplod the my new card is not saveing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

am having the same problem.  I have tried lots of ways to sort it out - different card different browser etc.  No success.  I hope someone helps us soon