cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

PAY ATTENTION VIEWERS OR YOU WILL GET ROBBED

People I know have had Now Tv for a while and they have been robbed of their money by Now Tv.  First you have to login like it tells you to then they ask you to click on what package you want. Numerous people I know have clicked on the free two week trial and Now Tv have charged them then accused them of clicking on the subscriptions instead.  Doesnt matter how many times you complain to Now tv they will just make it your fault.

Did you know that Now Tv all KEEP YOU CREDIT/DEBIT CARD information even when you have cancelled your free trial/subscription???

NETFLIX CHARGE £7.99 FOR ALL CHANNELS & THEY UPDATE FREQUENTLY

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
You can ask Live Chat Agent to cancel your NOW TV account and they will remove your debit card / credit card of account which they did with old account of mine.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Netflix actually have a £5.99 package which covers all content other than HD.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a similar problem, bought a 3 month card for £15 in Argos. Upon checking they have charged me for 2 months when it was supposed to be free at £7.99 pm x 2. I have e-mailed them and still no reply to my e-mail sent 28/03/18. Also they had kept my card details whre I did not give them permission to, so are in breach of the DP Act.