cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Over charged

Does anyone know how I go about contacting Now TV as they have billed me incorrectly for entertainment passes. I used a 1 month free voucher but got charged as well.

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Was that charged at the same time when the voucher was running on your account or after the voucher expired ?

Also i am assuming that you only have one account and the voucher wasn't setup on another account whilst you had another account where the entertainment pass wasn't cancelled ?

Would normally suggest live chat, but their service is closed due to the Coronavirus crisis where live chat i believe is based in India and the country is in total lockdown at the moment.

You can go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst on here and under the FAQ there is a section about "i think i have been incorrectly charged - what do i do" where there is a request form that you can send them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your response. I do only have 1 account. The voucher was applied on 21 march to run until 27 April. The previous one was due to expire on 27 March. My online account all looked fine and showed no charge due until 27 April, but on 27 march, they charged my credit card with the normal £8.99.

I'll check out the form you mentio nand see what happens. Ridiculous that there is no way off contacting Now Tv, even in these difficult times.

Thanks again