cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Order has been cancelled for no reason

Been on hold to your customer care team for over30mims because my order for broadband has been cancelled for no reason! Be helpfulif someone answered the phone as I’m getting charged for this! Brilliant service for a new customer 🙄

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying to get broadband for about 6 weeks now and everytime I querie it they say it has been rejected and give me another date. Just checked my account and still the date has not loaded. I call them and they promise to contact me if there are further problems but they don't. If this happens agin I think I will cancel and try another provider. I just can't understand the problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My order has been cancelled and don’t know why

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Contact NowTV live chat to find out the reason why they have cancelled your order.

Link here to live chat or drop them a message from the same link.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Similar situation.

When eventually I did get to talk to an advisor I was told the problem was requesting to transfer existing phone number because despite the signup NowTV can not do this.

NowTV potentially are breaking Ofcom regulations by refusing to transfer the number.

Regardless I have now signed up with another supplier. I just hope my failed attempt to sign up to NowTV broadband causes no issues.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was the existing number with a LLU (Local loop unbundling) provider like talktalk, sky or directly with BT.

I transferred a BT number into Now Broadband last year, the problem is I've just tried to leave and NowTV created a new account/followed by an immediate cancellation 'combo' set of tickets, which prevented migration on the last day of my contract, next day the line was dead. I had to notify NowTV under Ofcom rules for mid-price increases, that was the reason I was migrating away from from NowTV Broadband, and this was the result, literally "service cut off", and before the dates I'd given the email.

I've now being with a broadband service for 3 weeks, and it looks like my existing number has gone. I also tried to sign up to Sky Broadband fully online (to test) and the setup fee was £29.95 not £9.95 and it failed half way, saying it looked like I'm an existing Sky customer, and to phone.

I've never being a Sky Customer, ever. I appears that openreach ticketing systems can't differentiate between NowTV and Sky Broadband LLU, preventing a fully online transfer between the two companies to take advantage of new customer offers.

Seems deliberate ploy / anti competitive actions by Sky parent company.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 weeks ago placed an order for broadband.

Today, 2 weeks later advised by email from current supplier that no switch was ongoing.

I contacted NOW customer services.
Advised by 2 agents that I could re-process ... went for that option,
but storey now changed ...  now being *told my *only option is  to place the order again.

Don't understand why the cancellation & dont want them to reset the clock,

with a new order; escalated to manager, awaiting response