cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Online message centre

In my online account there is a page for messages and documents. There are three unread messages and two unread documents. I am unable to read them as clicking the links does nothing. Is this normal?

The Nohelp Desk says I have already been emailed the messages which is true but it still begs the questions what do the documents contain and why bother having a list of messages that cannot be read?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @schnapps @gavs82008 

Hi all,

I've been told that this should now be resloved. Can I ask you to have a look at report back? 

If you're still seeing problems I'll update the teams right away.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
Anonymous User
Not applicable

bumpty bump bump

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Perhaps best to call the broadband support team or send an email to customer support?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW TV advisor.

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried it. They say it doesn't happen. So I'll keep on bumping. Hopefully enough people will raise a ticket with them and they actually look at it.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  @schnapps 

Thanks for raising this. 

Are you able to share a screenshot of what your seeing at all? this will help me in getting this looked into.

Thanks

Simon

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I can't copy images to this forum but this is what I emailed on to NowTV on 17/12/20 with the images:

----------------------------------------

I am unable to open the following links. When the cursor turns to a hand when I hover over them so they should be valid. I have tried this using Edge, Firefox and Opera on a Windows 10 PC and an Amazon tablet:

Important info about your order
Thanks for choosing us. Here's what happens next
Complete your account set up

The links do nothing when I click them but I have found that I can copy and paste the message links to another browser window. For example https://www.nowtv.com/message/TCC-c2053004-5bf2-4adc-88e1-f8ecdef8706a is the "Important info about your order" link but this is what happens:

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Simon-J 

Taking a screen shot is pointless, where if you click on your new / recent emails or saved documents under Broadband & Calls > Messages nothing happens, the page doesn't refresh no change in the url (nothing).

It seems the links to the email or documents for me will not open because they don't exist wherever the link is suppose to take you to.

Tried mine and my Dad's account on two different devices and three different internet browsers which was MS Edge, Chrome & Fire Fox.

Also tried my browser in a Private Window with the same unsuccessful result.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@schnapps 

My apologies,  I just read @Anonymous User 's comment regarding seeing "page not found" again - I see now that this is only when trying to copy the links. So you are of course right it would be pointless.

Regardless - this has been reported across chat too and I'm told the teams are looking into it - I'll let you know when I have an update.

Thanks

Simon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In my case the document links do not exist although the cursor changes when I hover over them so something should be happening with a click.

Clicking the message links also does nothing but I am able to copy & paste message links to another window. Trouble then is all I get is a "Page not found" page.

Something is definitely broken. I wonder if it could have something to do with the recent retirement of Adobe Flash?

@Simon-J 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @schnapps @gavs82008 

Hi all,

I've been told that this should now be resloved. Can I ask you to have a look at report back? 

If you're still seeing problems I'll update the teams right away.

Thanks

Simon

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Simon-J 

Just to confirm i can now access my messages on my NowTV Broadband account.

Thanks.